Out of This World Gluten Free Meatballs
These gluten free meatballs are absolutely out of this world and full of fantastic flavor. You will toss out any other recipe once you make them!
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbGround Beef, ground (454g) ((I use 85-90% lean))
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbMild Italian Sausage, bulk, hot or mild (454g) (If you can't find bulk Italian sausage, just remove sausage from links. )
- 22 2Eggs, large, beaten
- .75 cup.75 cup .75 cupGluten Free Breadcrumbs (click for recipe), (89 g) (store bought are fine)
- .5 cup.5 cup .5 cupParmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated (45g)
- 1 clove1 clove 1 cloveGarlic, minced or crushed
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspGF and Vegan) Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspdried Oregano
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspItalian Seasoning, dried
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Set aside a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together all meatball ingredients. Your hands are the best tools for this, but don't overmix. Just mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop portions the size of a golf ball or larger. Roll into balls between your palms. Place meatballs on rimmed baking sheet, spaced apart for even browning.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, depending on the size, or until lightly golden brown and sizzling. For smaller meatballs, they should only take about 20 minutes, whereas larger ones will take 25-30.
- Remove from the oven and use in any recipe you'd like.
- Meatballs can be baked and frozen for up to two months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week