Super Simple Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Lemon Garlic Shrimp is a great weeknight meal in minutes that requires mostly on-hand ingredients. Here I served it with some homemade fettuccine noodles I made with my KitchenAid pasta attachments. This dish could easily be made Whole30 by swapping out the pasta with a bed of quick-steamed zucchini noodles or even spaghetti squash.
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbRaw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspUnsalted Butter, (use ghee for Whole30)
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves3 cloves 3 clovesGarlic, minced
- 11 1Lemon
- .5 tsp.5 tsp .5 tspSalt
- .25 tsp.25 tsp .25 tspGround Fresh Black Peppercorns
- pinch pinch pinchRed Pepper Flakes
- Parsley, fresh, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and stir to combine.
- Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to the pan, and season with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook shrimp for three minutes per side.
- Zest 1 lemon into the pan and squeeze juice from the lemon onto the shrimp. Taste, adjust seasoning and serve garnished with chopped, fresh parsley.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week