- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupBroccoli, chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupRed Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupYellow Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupOnion, chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupwhite, raw Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupZucchini, quartered
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspSalt
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspBlack Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse and chop all vegetables.
- Place vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Repeat as necessary until all vegetables are lightly coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Toss and repeat as necessary until evenly distributed.
- Grill vegetables in a grill basket for 15–20 minutes over high heat.
- Stir mixture once every 4 minutes to evenly cook vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week