HOMEMADE GUMMY WORMS!
- Stir together gelatin & 1/3 cup juice in a bowl. After a few minutes it will turn into a thick gelatin like mixture
- Warm raspberries & juice* on stove top until muddled, then add your gelatin mixture and stir until it dissolved
- Pour half the mixture into a separate bowl and add 1/4 tsp blue spirulina and stir
- Use your silicone droppers that come with the gummy worm molds, fill one with the red raspberry and one with the blue raspberry and simultaneously pour into molds. Refrigerate for an hour+
- Remove from mold and enjoy!!!
- (Same process for mango and orange juice combination the 1/4 tsp spirulina will turn your other half green)
- Keep refrigerated
You can use strawberry, raspberry, or apple juice for the strawberry raspberry gummies Repeat the process with the same rations of mango and orange juice for your yellow / green colors
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week