Homemade Nilla Wafers
Another favorite of mine growing up, but without the preservatives, vegetable oils, or artificial flavors! These are gluten free, dairy free, and I kid you not, taste JUST like I remember them!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk dry ingredients together until no more lumps
- Add your wet ingredients and mix together until an easy to handle dough ball is achieved
- Take about 1/2 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball then flatten slightly. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 15-17 min until slightly golden in color
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week