Ninja Creami Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
This is a recipe created for the Ninja Creami machine. For no churn option, please see my no-churn ice cream recipe. For all ice cream machines, add 1/4 tsp guar gum to the recipe and process as per manufacture’s manual.
- 2.5 cups2.5 cups 2.5 cupsHeavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupDutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupAllulose, adjust to taste
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspEgg Yolk Powder
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspVanilla Extract
Mix-In Ingredients (per pint, optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- To a blender, add in all the ingredients except for the mix-in ingredients, if using.
- Blend the ingredients until the mixture is thick. Do not over blend.
- Pour the ice cream base into the Ninja creami containers. Level the mixture with a spatula and place a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Place the lids on the containers and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove the containers from the freezer after 24 hours and take off the lid and the parchment paper.
- Place the container in the outer bowl, and then lock the lid, making sure the paddle is installed in the outer bowl lid.
- Twist the handle of the outer bowl to the right to raise the platform and to lock it in place. Select the ice cream function.
- When the machine is done processing, press and hold the bowl release button to remove the outer bowl. Twist the handle back to the centre to lower the bowl and Lift the bowl to remove it from the outer bowl.
- If your ice cream is crumbly, your freezer might be too cold. If that happens, put the container back into the outer bowl and select the re-spin function to process again.
- To add in your mix-ins, use a spoon to create a hole in the middle, about 2 inches deep. Add in the finely chopped Lily’s dark chocolate chips, and chopped Baker’s unsweetened chocolate. Select the Mix-in function.
- Repeat the previous steps to remove the container from the outer bowl. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week