No-Churn Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2.5 cups2.5 cups 2.5 cupsHeavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupDutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupAllulose, adjust to taste
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspEgg Yolk Powder
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/2-1 tsp1/2-1 tsp 1/2-1 tspGum Arabic (Acacia Gum)
- 1/4 tsp1/4 tsp 1/4 tspGuar Gum
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspUnflavored Gelatin, (optional)
Mix-In Ingredients (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin powder onto the almond milk. Let sit for 10 minutes. Skip this step if not using gelatin powder and add the unsweetened almond milk to the blender instead.
- In a blender, add in all the ingredients except for the gum Arabic and guar gum.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds on low speed until mixture is well combined.
- While the blender is running on low speed, add in the gum Arabic and guar gum.
- Continue blending until the mixture is thick, avoiding whipped cream consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow air tight container.
- Stir in optional mix-in ingredients.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto the mixture and cover it with the lid. Freeze the mixture overnight until frozen. Serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week