Pumpkin Spice Donuts
It’s officially pumpkin season! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice lattes, literal pumpkins! So why not whip up some delicious pumpkin donuts as we head into the weekend! They’re gluten free optionally dairy free (without the icing), and a fun little treat the entire family will love! Let’s get our pumpkin spice on!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup, quinoa flour
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cupPumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupBrown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspApple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tspPrimal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, separated
- 2.333 Tbsp 2.333 Tbsp 2.333 TbspAlmond Milk, unsweetened and separated
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 TbspOrganic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspPure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tspBaking Powder
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tspSea Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix together the quinoa flour, pumpkin purée, sugar, apple cider vinegar, pumpkin pie spice, 2 tbsp almond milk, melted coconut oil, sea salt, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Pour or squeeze mixture (using a pastry bag) into greased donut pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 15 mins before removing donuts.
- Make the icing (optional) - heat up the cream cheese frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds. Mix in 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
- Drizzle the icing over the donuts.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeOther
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week