Spicy Onion Rings
OH MY WORD. These are so yummy, super easy, and gluten-free, keto, paleo, and vegetarian...say WHAT???
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by cutting the onion into thick slices. Separate the slices from each other.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk and egg. Toss onion slices into bowl covering each one thoroughly in the egg wash.
- Pour out Nut Crumbs onto plate.
- Using a fork, pick up each onion slice and gently coat with the crumbs. It might help to use a spoon to sprinkle the crumbs over the onion to fully coat, as the onion slices are a bit slippery. Try handling them as little as possible to prevent the Nut Crumbs from falling off.
- Spray air fryer basket with avocado oil and place the onions in the air fryer. Will need to do two batches depending on the size of your fry basket.
- Fry at 400 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Serve up with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week