Lemon Pepper Garlic Rack of Lamb
This lamb felt slightly intimidating to make but it was beyond easy and so delicious we ran back to the store to buy another rack of lamb to make it again! Make it for guests - they'll think you're fancy.
- 1 whole Rack of Lamb, Frenched (about 8 lamb chops)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Pepper Nut Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 5 cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Important first step: Take the lamb out of the fridge about 1-2 hours before cooking and trim any excess fat.
- In a food processor blend garlic, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. You can also hand blend these with a mortar and pestle.
- Rub the lamb thoroughly on both sides, wrap in plastic wrap and let sit on the counter for at least an hour. You want the lamb to be room temperature when it goes in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place rack of lamb meaty side down on a baking dish and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take the lamb out of the oven and flip over (meaty side up) then cover in Lemon Pepper Nut Crumbs. Drizzle with a tiny bit more oil and top the Nut Crumbs with pads of butter spread out.
- Pop back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Gluten Free Grain Free Keto Meat Nightshade Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.