Air Fried Pickles
YUM! We're just trying to figure out why we haven't made these before. They are so easy and DELICIOUS! The perfect pop em in your mouth snack.
- 1/2 cup Original Nut Crumbs
- 2-3 whole Pickles
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by cutting the pickles into 1/4 in. thick slices.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk and egg. Toss pickles into bowl covering each one thoroughly in the egg wash.
- Pour out Nut Crumbs onto plate.
- Using your fingers, pick up each slice and gently coat with the crumbs. Try handling them as little as possible to prevent the Nut Crumbs from falling off.
- Spray air fryer basket with avocado oil and place the pickles in the air fryer.
- Fry at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Serve up with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.