Aunt Justi’s Breakfast Quiche
- 20 oz20 oz 20 ozWhite Potatoes, shredded
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupSalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspPrimal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 66 6Eggs
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupHalf and Half, (sub: almond milk or coconut milk)
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspPrimal Palate Amore
- 3 cups3 cups 3 cupsMozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 pieces4 pieces 4 piecesProsciutto
- 1/21/2 1/2Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupArugula
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the frozen, shredded potatoes in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish. Evenly distribute and press up along the edges too. Brush with 1/4 cup of melted butter. Sprinkle potatoes generously with Meat & Potatoes Seasoning.
- Bake on convection for 15-20 minutes, or regular bake for 20-25 minutes. Edges should get golden and slightly crispy on the potatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs, half and half, and Amore seasoning. Set aside.
- When the potato layer is done, lower the oven temperature to 350 on convection. Top potatoes with about 2/3 of the shredded mozzarella. Then a layer of arugula, prosciutto, and finally the tomatoes.
- Top with the remaining 1/3 of cheese, then pour the egg mixture over the entire dish. Bake at 350 on convection for 35 minutes, or regular bake for 40 minutes.
Flavor variations: Taco: Taco seasoning on browned ground beef, Mexican cheese blend, avocado, tomato. Greek: Super Gyro, Feta, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Spinach. Sausage: Breakfast Blend on ground Pork, Cheddar, Greens. Basic: Cheddar, Bacon, and Adobo Seasoning.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week