Gluten Free Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- 1 whole (click for recipe), just the dough prepared Gluten Free Dinner or Cinnamon Rolls
- .5 cup Salted Butter, room temperature & soft (can sub ghee or vegan butter, such as Miyoko's)
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Paste, optional, can sub 2 tsp garlic powder or raw garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh Basil, 2-3 tsp total, finely chopped (or herb of choice)
- .125 tsp Sea Salt
- Prepare a standard loaf pan (8”x4”) by lining with parchment paper.
- Make the Gluten Free Dinner Roll recipe as directed. You will be using ¾” of the dough for the loaf, see note* below.
- Place dough on a lightly dusted piece of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle**, approximately ¼” thick.
- Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine. Spread this evenly over the dough to each edge.
- Using a pizza cutter (or a knife) cut dough into 3” squares, wiping off the cutter/blade after each cut if needed.
- Gently stack dough squares in sets of three, placing in the prepared loaf pan vertically. Repeat until all dough is used and the loaf pan is full.
- Cover with plastic and let the loaf rise in a warm spot in your kitchen for approximately 20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- After the loaf has risen, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if using.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center springs back when lightly pressed.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then remove to a cutting board or cooling rack, using the parchment paper to lift out.
- Best enjoyed served warm with plenty of napkins since you’ll be pulling it apart to eat!
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, reheating in a warm oven (or microwave) if desired.
*Use the remaining one quarter of the dough to make 6-7 standard dinner rolls. ** The actual size isn't that important, since you'll be cutting the whole thing into squares and can piece them together
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week