With the kickoff of fall, it’s about time that one of my favorite cozy cauliflower recipes finally makes its way over to the blog. If you follow me on Instagram, you know this is one my favorite fall/winter dinners to make on repeat, and it never disappoints. It’s so good, the entire family will love it, and it’s pretty easy to make as well! It’s vegetarian and can easily be made gluten free. It would also be a great, fun recipe to get the kids in on! So without further ado, let’s get to it.
- 1 head 1 head 1 headCauliflower, sliced lengthwise into 4 “steaks” about 1.5” thick
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 wholeEggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupBlanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupPanko Bread Crumbs
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cupParmesan Cheese
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tspGarlic Powder
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cupMarinara Sauce
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupMozzarella Cheese
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Set up a dipping station of 3 shallow bowls - one with the eggs, one with the almond flour, and one with a mixture of the bread crumbs, shredded parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each cauliflower “steak” into the eggs, then the almond flour, back into the eggs, and finally the bread crumb mixture.
- Lay each piece on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 30 mins (flipping halfway through).
- Evenly pour the marinara sauce over the cooked cauliflower pieces and top each with shredded mozzarella.
- Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve with your favorite side(s) and enjoy!15
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week