Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- In a medium bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, almond flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried rosemary, paprika, and onion powder.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each chicken tender in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off, and then transfer it to the dry mixture. Coat the chicken evenly on all sides. Repeat for all the chicken tenders.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add a few tablespoons of ghee and fresh rosemary sprigs. Cook the chicken tenders in batches to avoid overcrowding, which can lower the cooking temperature. Cook until both sides are golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165°F, approximately 4-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the tenders.
- Once cooked, transfer the chicken tenders to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess grease from the ghee and allow them to crisp up.
- Serve the chicken tenders warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
To perfect these chicken tenders, you can use chicken breasts sliced into tender-like shapes if tenders aren't available. Use your preferred breadcrumbs, whether they're gluten free or an alternative like lmond flour. Adding fresh rosemary to the pan while frying is optional but adds extra flavor depth.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week