Gluten Free Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, checking to avoid overcooking.
- Dip pretzel rods into the melted chocolate, covering halfway or three-quarters, as desired, then lay flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt followed by the sprinkles on top.
- Set in the freezer for around 15 minutes until the chocolate sets.
- Remove from the freezer before serving and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week