Black & White Cookies
These simple buttercream-frosted cookies are a quick and easy dessert, when needed. Cut them into any shape you'd like, and you have an instant holiday cookie!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out the cookie dough and cut into circles.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes at 350F on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- While the cookies are baking, make the buttercream frosting.
- Divide the frosting, and whip cocoa powder into half of it to make the chocolate frosting.
- Frost the cookies with half vanilla buttercream frosting, half chocolate buttercream frosting.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week