These lemon cookies are bright and sweet, with a thin lemon glaze on top. Our Magic Cookie Dough makes it so easy to enjoy Lemon Cookies which might take quite a bit of time otherwise!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the zest and juice of 1 lemon to the Magic Cookie Dough and stir to combine evenly.
- Drop scoops of the cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 12 minutes at 350F.
- To make the lemon glaze, mix 1 cup of powdered sugar with the juice of one lemon. Whisk together until smooth and evenly combined.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely, and cover with the lemon glaze.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week