Grain Free Snack Cookies
These cookies are a delicious snack when you want a sweet treat, but want something a bit healthier than a regular cookie. They are only sweetened with honey, and have some added collagen protein for an extra protein in each bite!
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupBlanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupCassava Flour
- 4 Tbsp4 Tbsp 4 TbspCollagen, collagen protein
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspHimalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspBaking Soda
- 2 whole2 whole 2 wholeEggs
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupHoney
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspPure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupGhee, melted and cooled
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupSemi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cassava flour, collagen protein, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, honey, vanilla, and ghee, and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and blend again until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies in the center of the oven for 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Repeat the baking process until you have used all of your dough.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week