A classic sandwich made fancy with the addition of avocado. feast your eyes (and bellies) on this delicious bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato sandwich. Plus, no need for messing up the kitchen when all ya gotta do is bake the bacon. Trust me on this one.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400º and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Prepare the baking sheet with the slices of bacon and place in the oven to bake for 13-14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the slices of bread and as they finish toasting to your desired crispness, set them aside.
- Once the bacon is done cooking, take out and let cool for 4-5 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches with a smear of mayonnaise, one large slice of romaine lettuce, one slice of tomato, a couple slices of avocado, and two pieces of bacon. Spread a little more mayonnaise on the other slice of bread.
- Close the sandwich and enjoy with tater tots, baked french fries, or a simple salad!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week