Coconut Fried Shrimp & Sauce
This Coconut Fried Shrimp is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside and when dipped in the sweet and tangy peach sauce is a shrimp lovers dream come true! You may want to double this recipe for a family of four as it is so delicious and easy to gobble up that the two of us ate the entire batch ourselves! yes, it is that good!
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbRaw Shrimp, cleaned & patted dry
- 0.25 cup0.25 cup 0.25 cupArrowroot Powder
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeEgg, whisked
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupOrganic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 tsp0.5 tsp 0.5 tspSalt
- 0.5 tsp0.5 tsp 0.5 tspBlack Pepper
- 0.5 tsp0.5 tsp 0.5 tspPaprika
- 1 - 2 cups1 - 2 cups 1 - 2 cupsshredded Coconut, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan making sure oil is hot.
- Dredge shrimp in arrowroot flour then in egg and then in coconut.
- Cooking in batches approximately 2 minutes per side or until golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Enjoy with dipping sauce!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week