Everything Bagel Chicken Nuggets
Everything bagel chicken nuggets are a delicious twist on traditional chicken nuggets, where the coating is made with a gluten-free flour, everything bagel seasoning, and a couple spices! The everything bagel seasoning typically includes a mix of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic, dried onion, and salt, giving the chicken nuggets a flavorful and savory taste. I love dipping these in honey mustard or ranch dressing. They are perfect fort he whole family and are super easy to make!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut the chicken breast in the equal sized cubes and pat them completely dry with a paper towel.
- Whisk an egg in a small bowl and on a plate combine the flour, everything bagel seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- One cube at a time, dunk the chicken into the egg first and then into the flour mixture. Be sure the chicken is completely coated in the flour mixture and place on a sheet pan that is sprayed thoroughly with non-stick spray.
- Repeat the above step until all the chicken is coated in flour.
- Lightly spray the coated chicken with non-stick spray before putting the sheet pan into the oven.
- Put the sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes. At this point, flip the chicken and put it back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is golden brown and crispy, it is done! For extra crispiness, broil it for 2-5 minutes, but be very careful
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week