Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
These chicken wings can be cooked in the oven or the air fryer. They are paleo and AIP compatible.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pat the chicken wings dry and sprinkle them with sea salt.
- To cook in the oven: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a cooling rack on top of the parchment paper on the sheet pan and place the chicken wings on the cooling rack. Put the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through, no longer pink, and crispy skin.
- To cook in the air fryer: place the chicken wings in the air fryer's basket. Cook the wings at 370 degrees for 20-30 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through, no longer pink, and crispy skin.
- While the chicken wings cook, add the coconut aminos, honey, garlic, and ginger to a sauté pan. Bring the sauce mixture to a boil and reduce it until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 5 minutes. Be careful not to reduce the sauce too much, or it will burn.
- Toss the wings in the sauce and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week