This homemade, creamy queso is easy to make for a low carb game day snack or the star of taco night. Use Real Phat Foods keto crackers to scoop this up and it'll be gone in no time!
- Cracked Pepper Phat Crackers
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupRed Onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves2 cloves 2 clovesGarlic, minced
- 11 1Jalapeño, medium, diced (or poblano)
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspCumin
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspChili Powder
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspPaprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz8 oz 8 ozFull Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupSharp Cheddar Cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupHeavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupBone Broth, or water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a small mount of oil in a pan or skillet. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeño or poblano, and a pinch of salt, cook until softened.
- Add cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper and cook for another minute.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar, cream and broth or water and cook until melted and creamy, stirring often.
- Adjust seasoning to taste. Add more broth or cream to thin it out to desired consistency. Serve with Phat crackers and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week