Leftover Turkey Salad
- 2 lb2 lb 2 lbTurkey Breast, or any other turkey leftovers, chopped, about 6 cups chopped (900g)
- 2 cups2 cups 2 cupsFuji Apple, diced, see notes for low carb/keto (240 g)
- 1.5 cups1.5 cups 1.5 cupsPecans, chopped (150 g)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupGreen Grapes, halved omit for low carb/keto (190 g)
- .5 cup.5 cup .5 cupdried, unsweetened Cranberries, see notes for low carb or keto (70g)
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupCelery, 2 large stalks, diced
- 33 3Onion, green, thinly sliced
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupMayonnaise, paleo
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspLemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspSea Salt
- .25 tsp.25 tsp .25 tspBlack Pepper, freshly ground
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix gently with a silicone spatula until combined.
- Use right away or refrigerate for about 4 hours to allow flavors to meld.
*For a lower carb option, I suggest replacing the apple with asian pear. Most asian pears are very low in sugar. If these are still too much sugar for your diet, I suggest replacing the apple with jicama. You still get a nice juicy crunch, but they're super low in sugar. Jicama will add about 10g net carbs to the entire recipe. // **For low carb and keto, I suggest making your own keto-friendly dried cranberries using a recipe like this one! If you're not feeling that ambitious, you can just omit the dried cranberries altogether.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week