Lamb Asparagus Stir-Fry
Either ground lamb or beef works well in this stir-fry, where the combination of vegetables, ginger, and coconut aminos really bring out the Asian-inspired flavors.
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbGround Beef, or lamb
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspDuck Fat, divided
- 2 tsp2 tsp 2 tspSalt, divided
- 1 clove1 clove 1 cloveGarlic, pressed
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspground Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGarlic Powder
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspRed Pepper Flakes
- 1/21/2 1/2Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup2 cup 2 cupShiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbAsparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head1 head 1 headCabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspSesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspCoconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspToasted Sesame Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Brown the ground meat in 1 tablespoon of duck fat with 1 teaspoon of salt, as well as the garlic, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, and asparagus, and toss.
- In a separate pan, sauté the cabbage over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of duck fat, turning occasionally to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle the ground meat and veggies with the sesame seeds, toss, reduce heat to low, and add the coconut aminos and sesame oil.
- When the cabbage noodles are soft, remove them from the heat, plate, and top with the meat and vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week