Lemon Poppy Seed Greek Yogurt Waffle
It’s National Waffle Day, so, obviously, I had to celebrate by sharing a fun and delicious waffle recipe with you all! With summer coming to a close, I’m still not ready to move on from some of my favorite summer flavors, and lemon poppy seed just so happens to be one of those. It was always my favorite muffin flavor as a kid, and that certainly hasn’t changed as an adult! That’s why it’s the perfect time to finally share this lemon poppy seed Greek yogurt waffle recipe. This waffle is made with Greek yogurt, quinoa flour, eggs, and chia seeds, so you’re really getting in that protein! Plus it has that delicious flavor the entire family is sure to love. It’s also gluten free and vegetarian!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupPlain Greek Yogurt, (lemon flavored)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspPure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspOrganic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspPure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspChia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspPoppy Seeds
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinchSea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into your waffle maker and cook according to its directions (~5 minutes).
- Repeat for waffle #2!
- Serve, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week