Autumn Harvest Salad
Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the weather, the colors, and the holidays. But most importantly, I love the flavors, specifically the produce. That’s why this salad combo is one of my favorites and an absolute go-to. It’s packed with brussels sprouts, sweet potato, and apple and all brought together by a delicious spicy honey mustard vinaigrette.
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 wholeBrussels Sprouts, de-stemmed and sliced
- 0.333 whole 0.333 whole 0.333 wholeSweet Potato, cubed
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cupSpring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 0.333 whole 0.333 whole 0.333 wholeGranny Smith Apple, cubed
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 wholeCherry Tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspPecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsporganic Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tspChili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspBees Knees Spicy Honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspApple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspDijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tspGarlic Powder
- Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Toss the brussels sprouts with 1-2 tbsp avocado oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the sweet potatoes with 1-2 tbsp avocado oil, the chili powder, salt, and pepper. Roast both in a preheated 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Make your dressing by whisking together the apple cider vinegar, hot honey, mustard, EVOO, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Assemble your salad - add the greens to a bowl and top with the apples, nuts, cheese, tomatoes, and roasted veggies. Drizzle the dressing over the top of everything.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week