Lemon Poppyseed Buttermilk Pancakes
Stacks on stacks on stacks. Pancakes, but make them lemon poppyseed...oh and buttermilk. This trifecta of lemon, poppyseed, and buttermilk makes the fluffiest pancakes of your brunch dreams. All you need is a cocktail and some good throwback music. Cheers!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, olive oil, sugar, and lemon juice.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients and whisk until just incorporated. Pour in the poppyseed and whisk to combine; llet sit for 3 minutes
- Melt 2 tbsp butter (Or use cooking spray) in a large pan.
- Ladle a scoop of batter onto a skillet. Cook until the outside of the pancake gets brown, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Serve as desired. Yields eight 4” pancakes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week