Paleo Vegan Funfetti Spaghetti
This Paleo Vegan Funfetti Spaghetti is simple to make and so delicious! A no bake cookie dough topped with sprinkles making it the perfect sweet treat. It’s vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
- .333 cup.333 cup .333 cupCashew Butter
- .333 cup.333 cup .333 cupPure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspAlmond Extract
- .25 tsp.25 tsp .25 tspSalt
- 1.25 cup1.25 cup 1.25 cupBlanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 TbspCoconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspCarnival Sprinkles (India Tree brand), or more (or dye-free sprinkles of choice)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl combine the cashew butter, maple syrup, almond extract and salt. Stir well. Add in the almond flour and coconut flour and stir until dough is formed.
- Place half the dough in the spaghetti press and press through until noodles are formed. Can do this on a plate, in a bowl, or in muffin liners for individual servings. Top with sprinkles.
- Makes 8-10 servings. Cover and keep stored in the fridge up to 10 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.