Roasted Potatoes with Tahini Sauce
Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes simply cooked in some olive oil and salt and then served with a dill tahini sauce. An easy and incredibly delicious side dish.
- 2 lb Red Skin Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole Garlic, cloves
- 3 Tbsp fresh Dill, chopped
- 0.25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 0.125 tsp Roasted Red Pepper
- 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the red potatoes into wedges and place them on the pan.
- Toss the potatoes with the salt and olive oil and roast for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and tender on the inside.
- While the potatoes are cooking combine all of the tahini sauce ingredients (except the water) into a blender or food processor and blend until combined.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to thin the sauce to desired consistency.
- The sauce should be pourable but not too thin.
- Serve roasted potatoes alongside the tahini sauce.
The leftover tahini sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 7 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.