Roasted Strawberry & Basil Crostini with Goat Cheese
Crostinis are smeared with goat cheese and topped with roasted strawberries and basil. These are easy and delicious and definitely a crowd-pleaser.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Dredge the slices of bread in the melted ghee and lay them flat on the sheet pan. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. The crostini should be golden brown but not burnt.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees. In a small saucepan, add the honey, water, and 5 basil leaves-torn into small pieces. Bring the mixture to a boil and remove it from the heat.
- Toss the quartered strawberries in the honey mixture and pour them onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place in the oven and roast for 50 minutes.
- Spread the goat cheese on the crostini and top with the roasted strawberries. Cut the 5 remaining basil leaves into thin slices (chiffonade). Sprinkle the basil over the crostini and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week