Sesame Ginger Dressing
Homemade dressings are the best! Am I right? This Sesame Ginger Dressing is the perfect topping for my Chinese Chicken Salad and comes together in less than 15 minutes! It has so much flavor from the fresh ginger with a subtle sweetness from the dates. You must try this one! Don’t limit it to salads as its so yummy on veggies too! Like broccoli, green beans and more!
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupAlmond Butter
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspCoconut Aminos
- 0.25 cup0.25 cup 0.25 cupRice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspSesame Oil
- 1 clove1 clove 1 cloveGarlic
- 3 whole3 whole 3 wholeMedjool Dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspGinger Root, chopped
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGochugaru (Korean chili pepper flakes)
- 0.5 tsp0.5 tsp 0.5 tspSalt, see note
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupWater, more or less as needed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender
- Blend till smooth and creamy
- Keeps well in glass jar for several weeks in the refrigerator.
- Take out and allow to come to room temperature before enjoying. (can add a little water if its too thick)
- Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal!
use less salt if your nut butter is salted
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week