Spicy Cinnamon Lamb Steak
Lamb steaks can be a wonderful red meat alternative to beef steaks, especially if you’re looking to change things up on the menu. Grass-fed and grass-finished lamb has similar nutritional benefits and the flavors are rich and inviting. Lamb can be prepared in a multitude of ways and is considered a staple protein in the Middle East, Northern Africa, India, Italy, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Mongolia, China and all parts in between. This richly delicious red meat is gaining popularity here in the states as well and not just in the spring months.
- 16 oz Lamb Steak, 2 steaks
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Mix garlic, coriander, cumin and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle over both sides of steaks.
- Add red pepper flakes to each steak, more or less depending on your preference for piquance.
- Sprinkle with salt, both sides, to taste.
- Grill steaks for about 4 minutes per side (for medium internal temperature). Adjust grilling time to your liking.
- Pressing on the steaks with tongs should give moderate yield in firmness for medium internal temperature.
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes, then serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Gluten Free Grain Free Keto Meat Nut Free Paleo Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.