Strawberry Maca Smoothie
Summer time is here which means you might be ready to mix up your smoothie game! I know I sure am! This strawberry maca smoothie is light and refreshing! Plus, when strawberries are in season, how can you resist?!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 ozAlmond Milk, or nut milk of choice
- 1-2 cups 1-2 cups 1-2 cupsSpinach
- 6 bunch 6 bunch 6 bunchZucchini, frozen
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 wholeStrawberries, fresh of frozen
- 3 bunch 3 bunch 3 bunchCoconut, frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspraw Maca Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 TbspHoney
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspSunbutter, or any nut butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add everything to your blender and blend until smooth! Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week