Turmeric Roasted Chicken with Broccolini
I love a good one pot meal and this Turmeric Roasted Chicken with Broccolini is one of my new favorite dishes!
Turmeric Spice Blend
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspTurmeric, ground
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspdried Oregano
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGranulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp1/2 tsp 1/2 tspOnion, granulated
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspSea Salt
Chicken and Broccolini
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add all of the spice ingredients to a small bowl and mix to combine. Liberally season the outside of the chicken with the blend and under the skin. Set aside.
- Heat a medium-sized dutch oven or oven-proof skillet to medium-high heat and add the chopped bacon. Cook until the bacon pieces are browned. Remove the bacon from the oil.
- Place the chicken skin-side down in the bacon grease and let fry for about 3 minutes or until skin is crispy. Remove from the skillet and set on a plate.
- Add the Broccolini and let sear for 3-4 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan, skin side up and place it around and on top of the broccolini.
- Add the broth to the pan and place it in the oven. Let cook for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Top the dish with the reserved bacon pieces and serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week