Cheesy Meatball Sliders
Classic Meatball Parmesan in slider form! Perfect for the whole family!
- 1212 12Hawaiian Rolls, (1 pack)
- 1212 12Meatballs, (you can also use homemade meatballs)
- 2 cups2 cups 2 cupsMozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1212 12Provolone Cheese, slices (optional)
- 1.5 cups1.5 cups 1.5 cupsMarinara Sauce, (You need about 1.5 tbsp per slider)
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspUnsalted Butter
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGarlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspParmesan Cheese, Grated (For the topping)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thaw your meatballs, if frozen. This step is important so that the sliders cook easily in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the Hawaiian Rolls in half and lay the bottom half in a baking dish. I like to separate each roll a head of time so that it makes it easier to pull apart when it is hot.
- Put a layer of cheese on top of the rolls. If you are using Provolone slices, cut each slice of cheese in quarters and then put two quarters on top of the bread. Top with some shredded mozzarella.
- Add some sauce on top of the cheese.
- Add a meatball, then a little more sauce, and then the cheese. If you are using provolone slices, you would now add two more quarters of cheese per sandwich.
- Put the top of the rolls on top of the sandwich and make your garlic butter by combining the butter and the garlic powder in a microwavable bowl. Heat for 20 seconds or until it is completely melted.
- Brush the butter on top of the rolls, add grated parmesan over the butter, and cover the rolls in tin foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove the tin foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping! Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week