Chocolate Tahini Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate Tahini Thumbprint Cookies.
Made from real food ingredients and no flour needed.
The base is made from pecans and cacao nibs lending a perfectly soft and crunch cookie. Then it is filled with fudgy chocolate tahini sauce.
- 2 cup Pecans, halves
- 0.5 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Chocolate Tahini Fudge
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the pecans, cacao nibs, chia seeds, baking soda and salt to a food processor and pulse for 10-15 seconds or until everything is coarsely chopped. Add the maple and pulse until the dough starts to form in to a ball.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of dough and roll in to a ball and place on the baking sheet. Use your thumb to make an imprint in the middle of the cookie. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned around the edges and remove from the oven. You may need to use your thumb or the back of a spoon to make an imprint again after it rises in the oven.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with the tahini.
- Scoop 1-2 teaspoons of the chocolate filling in to each cookie. Place in the refrigerator until chocolate has set completely. Top with sea salt flakes if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. You can eat them cold or leave on the counter for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate has softened.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week