Gluten Free Icebox Cake
Icebox cake is as simple as it gets when it comes to dessert and can really be made with any cookie of your choosing (i've heard Oreos are fantastic to use!) It requires no baking and no decorating talent because the springform pan takes care of it for you!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a mixer and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Put a thin layer of cream at the bottom of a springform pan and place your first layer of cookies.
- Repeat the cookie and cream layering until finished.
- Top with crushed cookies and mini chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow cookies to soften and for the cake to set.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week