Greek Style Salad with Creamy Yogurt Dressing
This fresh and colorful salad has quickly become our summer craving. Dressed with our homemade Creamy Yogurt Dressing, this salad is full of flavor, and the perfect meal when you want something with a lot of vegetables.
- 3 cups3 cups 3 cupsRomaine Lettuce, chopped
- 2 whole2 whole 2 wholeRoma Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupCucumber, chopped
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeRed Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupKalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupRed Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeAvocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup1/2 cup 1/2 cupFeta Cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup2/3 cup 2/3 cupPlain Greek Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp4 Tbsp 4 TbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeLemon, juice only
- 1 clove1 clove 1 cloveGarlic, minced
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspPrimal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp1 Tbsp 1 Tbspfresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspHoney, or your choice of sweetener
- 1.5 Tbsp1.5 Tbsp 1.5 TbspWater
Creamy Yogurt Dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large mixing bowl, or salad bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, red bell pepper, olives, red onion, cucumber, avocado, and feta.
- Gently toss to combine the salad.
- In a small mason jar, combine the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, Super Gyro Seasoning, fresh dill, honey (or choice of sweetener), and water.
- Seal the mason jar with a lid, and shake vigorously to combine the dressing ingredients.
- Serve the salad with the dressing, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week