Herb & Garlic Roasted Pecans
A perfect flavorful, crunchy topper for salad and soup, a satisfying snack, or just an addition to your plate for a dose of healthy fat.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients. Use your hands to mix well and ensure that pecans are evenly coated.
- Spread onto a parchment or silicone mat-lined baking sheet in a single layer. You don’t have to be too picky here; just make sure they’re spread out.
- Carefully place into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a wooden spoon or spatula to mix the pecans.
- Place back into the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Remove, allow to cool completely, and store in an airtight container for up to 7 days at room temperature.
- Enjoy! Use as a yummy garnish to balance salads, soups, stews, whole or chopped; grind and use to bread chicken or fish; or use as an emergency snack.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week