Pan Seared Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1 lb1 lb 1 lbWild Caught Salmon Filet
- 1/4 cup1/4 cup 1/4 cupHoney
- 3 Tbsp3 Tbsp 3 TbspCoconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspBone Broth, or vegetable broth (or water)
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspLemon Juice
- 4 cloves4 cloves 4 clovesGarlic, minced
- Avocado Oil, to cook
Seasoning of Choice:
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large pan over high heat. Add oil
- Once the oil is sizzling and the pan is hot, reduce the heat to medium.
- Add your salmon, skin side down. Season the slices.
- Cook the salmon for 3 minutes
- While the salmon cooks, combine the remaining sauce ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pan with the salmon and spoon over the fish.
- Either flip the salmon and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or broil for 3 minutes, watching carefully so it doesn’t burn.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week