AIP Chai Tea Latte (Paleo, AIP, Vegan)
A delicious, warming tea latte with flavors of ginger, cinnamon and other spices!
- .75 cup.75 cup .75 cupWater, filtered
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspGinger Root, fresh grated
- 1 pieces1 pieces 1 piecesWhole Cinnamon Stick, .5 inch piece (optional)
- 11 1Whole Cloves, (optional)
- .25 tsp.25 tsp .25 tspground Ginger, heaping
- 1/8 tsp1/8 tsp 1/8 tspground Cinnamon
- pinch pinch pinchGanthoda Powder, (or 1/8 tsp)
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspBlack Tea, leaves, About
- .25 cup.25 cup .25 cupCoconut Milk, or any non dairy milk (use coconut milk for AIP)
- 1-2 tsp1-2 tsp 1-2 tspPure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the water to a small saucepan and place on heat.
- Add the fresh ginger, whole spices (if adding) and the tea leaves and let come to a full boil.
- Next add the rest of the spices and the milk and let simmer for about 2 minutes on low heat.
- Turn heat off and strain into a cup.
- Serve immediately or add to a blender and blend for 10-15 seconds to get a frothy latte!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.