Hot Honey BBQ Salmon
This salmon is just downright bomb-dot-com! It has the perfect kick and pairs well with pretty much anything!
- 1/2 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Nut Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Hot Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the salmon into portioned pieces. Place in air fryer bucket, skin down if there is skin on it.
- Salt + Pepper the salmon lightly.
- Generously drizzle with the hot honey and heavily coat with Barbecue Nut Crumbs. Give the top of the crumbs another spray with oil before putting into fryer.
- Spray the bucket of your air fryer with oil (avocado or olive oil work great).
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Add pieces of salmon to a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake in a 450 degrees oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Add olive oil + butter in a skillet and fry the salmon for 2 minutes each side on medium heat.
Air Fryer Instructions
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Gluten Free Grain Free Paleo Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.