Bacon Wrapped Ranch Stuffed Jalapeños
A classic appetizer with a twist. This plate of Bacon wrapped Ranch Jalapeños was gone in 1.5 seconds. It's everything you want in a bite...crunch, spice, and cream cheese!
- 1/2 cup Ranch Nut Crumbs
- 6 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 10 Jalapeño
- 5 pieces Bacon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by cutting the stem off the jalapeños and slicing them in half long ways. Scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
- Next, you are going to add enough cream cheese to fill each jalapeño...it works out to about 1 T. in each.
- Pour out the Ranch Nut Crumbs onto a plate and roll the stuffed jalapeño (cream cheese side down) in the crumbs.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap the jalapeños.
- Pop in air fryer for 15 minutes at 360 degrees. You can also grill or bake these.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Egg Free Gluten Free Grain Free Keto Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.