When you are craving that garlic, lemon-y, buttery, wine-ish, deliciousness...this is your dish. It's sooooo good and the epitome of comfort food.
- 1/4 cup Italian Nut Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup White Wine, dry (or broth)
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, (optional)
- 1 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 1 lb Raw Shrimp, tail on, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- 1 lb Linguine
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Fill a large pot with heavily salted water and bring to a boil. Once boiled, add your pasta. Cook until al dente...about 7-9 minutes.
- In a large skillet (we recommend a cast iron), melt butter and olive oil. Add your garlic and sauté on med heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add wine (you can use broth if you'd like), salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper and bring to a simmer for about 2 more minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, and 1 ladle of the pasta water and use tongs to add the al dente linguini.
- After you plate, sprinkle with Italian Nut Crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Serve alongside some good old fashioned crusty garlic bread and a really good glass of wine and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Pescetarian Seafood
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.