Broccoli and Leek Soup
This soup is creamy, warming, and comforting. Plus, it is packed with vegetables and gut-healing bone broth.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the duck fat in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Place the leek in the skillet, and sauté it until soft.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet, and continue to sauté lightly, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan, boil the head of broccoli in water until fork tender.
- In a food processor, purée the chicken broth with the broccoli and leek until evenly combined.
- Add all ingredients to a stock pot, and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with sliced green onion.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week