Cranberry Nut Broccoli Slaw
Summer salads are the best and we actually enjoy this Cranberry Nut Broccoli Slaw all year round because its especially delicious with slow cooked pulled pork or beef on a cold snowy day. The best part about this salad is that it gets even better after its been in the refrigerator a day or two making it the best salad to make ahead to bring to all your summer gatherings!
- 24 oz24 oz 24 ozBroccoli Slaw
- 1 whole1 whole 1 wholeRed Onion, medium size, diced
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupdried, unsweetened Cranberries
- 0.5 cup0.5 cup 0.5 cupSunflower Seeds, raw
- 1 cup1 cup 1 cupAvocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp1 tsp 1 tspSalt
- 0.5 tsp0.5 tsp 0.5 tspBlack Pepper
- 0.25 cup0.25 cup 0.25 cupApple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp2 Tbsp 2 TbspMedjool Date Syrup, see note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Pour over slaw and mix well to combine.
- Can make this a day or two ahead.
- Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal!
To keep this Whole30, puree 4 dates in place of date syrup
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Fellow foodies also viewed
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.