Fall Quinoa Salad
The weather here in New Jersey has been absolutely perfect. Mid-sixties, still warm but not too warm, and bracing for the chunky sweat weather on the horizon. It’s getting me all excited for my favorite fall flavors and recipes which brings me to this delicious throwback - a cozy quinoa salad packed with some of the best fall flavors and a little goat cheese to pull it all together. It’s just so good and the perfect easy meal or side for any day of the week or maybe even a football Sunday or pumpkin carving party!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 wholeButternut Squash, peeled, de-seeded, and cubed
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 ozQuinoa, cooked
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupBaby Spinach, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cupGoat Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspPumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspOrganic Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspApple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Toss the butternut squash with ~ 2 tbsp avocado oil, sea salt, and black pepper and roast at 425 for about 20-25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa, butternut squash, spinach, goat cheese, pepitas, dried cranberries, apple cider vinegar, EVOO, and sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week