Greek Farro Salad
This recipe is an oldie but a goodie. It has all of my favorite Greek flavors, is super simple to make, and is a great lunch, dinner, or even side. Doesn’t get much better than that!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cupsFarro, cooked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cupChickpeas
- 2 - 3 whole 2 - 3 whole 2 - 3 wholeCucumber, cubed
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cupCherry Tomato, halved
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 wholeRed Onion, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupKalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cupFeta Cheese, crumbled
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cupTahini
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspRed Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 TbspLemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tspdried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 TbspAvocado Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tspChili Powder
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tspGarlic Powder
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Toss the chickpeas with the avocado oil, chili powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15-20 mins.
- Distribute the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives, farro, chickpeas, and feta evenly between 4 bowls.
- Mix together the EVOO, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper, and drizzle the dressing over the four bowls.
- Drizzle the tahini over each bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Ingredients include paid links.
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week